We offer a complete range of business support packages that can assist you in your day to day activities. From corporate outplacement services and senior manager training to recruitment and selection support... there are a variety of options available to suit your needs.
CORPORATE OUTPLACEMENT PACKAGE
This package is designed to be offered to employees who are leaving your organisation for a variety of reasons; this could be due to redundancy, restructure, termination, dismissal. This corporate outplacement service can be tailored to suit your individual business requirements and would generally include the following items.
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn profile
- Interview coaching sessions
- A series of ad-hoc job search/career coaching sessions (5-10 sessions depending on content)
- Personal statement (if required)
- CV update once a new role is secured
The package is priced to suit your requirements, with the potential to deliver some sessions on a group basis.
Please contact us for a bespoke quote and breakdown of prices and services.
Interview Training For Managers
From an organisations perspective, recruiting the right people into roles is vitally important. Ensuring that your new recruits are a good fit for your business, sharing in your visions, values and culture can ensure that you attract and retain employees who will become invaluable members of staff.
The role of the interviewer(s) is essential in identifying and securing the right candidates.
We can deliver remote training to line managers using a combination of theory, practicals and feedback-based sessions, which will cover aspects such as:
- Recruiting within the law (an awareness of responsibilities, discrimination and legal risks)
- Asking the right questions
- Assessing candidates
- Providing feedback
- Advertising and shortlisting
Sessions are priced according to your requirements, number of attendees and content required. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Recruitment & Selection Support
We can support you with your Recruitment and Selection processes – this support could include some or all of the following:
- Job evaluation of your vacant position
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications
- Contacting candidates for interview
- Preparing interview questions and assessment forms
- Associated administration
Remotely attending interviews to support managers and/or sit on the panel
We will also provide you with the necessary forms and documentation (including application forms, letter templates, and new starter forms).
Please contact us for a bespoke quote which will be based on your individual requirements.
Other HR Services
We provide HR support (on either a retained or ad-hoc basis) on all areas, including:
- Contracts and handbooks,
- New starter documentation,
- Performance management,
- Probation and induction processes,
- Appraisals and performance review,
- Disciplinary and grievance,
- Absence management (including sickness, maternity, paternity, family leave, unauthorised absence),
- HR related letters and documentation,
- Employee mental health and wellbeing
- Redundancies, restructures and change management
- General HR support with any queries or areas of concern,
- Advice tailored to your preferred style (telephone, email etc),
- Regular updates including changes to employment law and legislation,
- Managers training in all HR related areas (on a group or one to one basis)
- Coaching and mentoring programmes for new leaders/managers within your business,
- Job evaluation (including preparation of job descriptions, person specifications and evaluating salaries),
- Coordinating and managing HR projects,
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements and for details on fees.
John M. O'Connor wrote on 'Forbes' a few years ago regarding 'Outplacement support'. If you need convincing of the benefits of this service, we would encourage you to spend a few minutes and have a read. His blog can be found here.
We work in association with Kirsty Elliott HR and Recruitment Ltd, who offer an affordable recruitment service saving you time with your recruitment and potentially thousands of pounds per vacancy.
A variety of services are available that are tailored to your business -
- Recruitment Campaigns - from £250 per campaign
- Introduction of a Candidate - from £600 per candidate
- Long term Recruitment support – fee depending on role/s and size of service
Please contact us for more information.
We also have packages suited for individual clients- please see here for more details.